Feed rate override
Feed rate override function allows the feed rate to be changed during machining. The range is from 20 to 100% of the specified feed rate and the current feed rate percentage is shown on the screen.
Information: This feature is available on the F2 & F3 Screens.
Information: The current Beta software version allows a Feed Rate override of 20 to 150%
How to use
- Press the F11 Key on the keyboard
- Use the + & - keys on your keyboard to change the feed rate.
- You can also use the Pendant to change the feed rate by rotating the MPG dial in either the + or - direction to increase or decrease the feed rate.
Feed rate Override set at 100%
MASSO G3 and MASSO Touch
- In addition to the methods above the MASSO G3 and MASSO Touch has an Overrides tab in the Gcode window
- The Feed override slider that can be used to change the feed rate between 20% & 100%.
- Moving the slider will adjust the feed rate in real time while you are machining.
- The Reset button will reset Feed to 100%