Spindle RPM Override
Information: This feature is available on the F2 & F3 Screens.
Information: Speed override ranges from 10% to 150% of the specified spindle speed.
How to use
- Press the F12 Key on the keyboard
- Use the + & - keys on your keyboard to change the spindle RPM.
- You can also use the Pendant to change the speed by rotating the MPG dial in either the + or - direction to increase or decrease the spindle RPM.
RPM Override set at 100%
INFORMATION: The following feature is available in version 4.02.34b and higher
MASSO G3 and MASSO Touch
- In addition to the methods above the MASSO G3 and MASSO Touch has an Overrides tab in the Gcode window
- The RPM override slider that can be used to change the Spindle speed between 10% & 150%.
- Moving the slider will adjust the spindle speed in real time while you are machining.
- The Reset button will reset RPM to 100%