Regular updates are released to add more features to the units. Custom software's are also released for special client requirements. The software upgrade process can be easily performed on site by following the instructions below:
Information: Avoid using unbranded USB Flash drives as these are known to give issues with software install and upgrades
Information: It is advisable to make a backup of your settings before upgrading your software.
Information: Summary of install and upgrade process
- Ensure your Flash drive is formatted to Fat32
- Create a folder called MASSO on the flash drive and copy the software file emailed to you into this folder.
- On powering the MASSO, immediately press the F1 key or for MASSO Touch, tap the screen repeatedly until the Masso software load screen appears. If the software load screen does not appear re-power MASSO and start again.
- Select the desired software from the list in the software load screen using the up/down arrow keys and press the enter key on your keyboard.
- After the software has finished loading press the ESC key and your Masso will restart with your new software.