INFORMATION: This command is available in software version 4.03 or higher
This command defines the parameters for Plasma.
It can be placed at the start of the Gcode file and will populate the Plasma parameters shown on the Plasma Tab in the F2 screen
Syntax & Parameters
- G200 uses the values to populate the Plasma parameters tab
- F Value – Touch off feed rate
- P Value – Piercing Height
- D Value – Piercing delay This value is defined in Milliseconds
- C Value –Cutting height
- V Value - Cutting voltage , if set to “0” then the system goes into the “Auto Voltage” option where the system samples the voltage at cutting height and then maintains this voltage for the entire cut. To make use of this parameter the MASSO DTHC module is required.
- A Value - Feed rate Anti Dive , This value is a percentage of the X & Y axis feed rate below which the Z axis will lock when under THC control to prevent the torch from moving into the material. The axis will unlock and the THC resume operation once the feed rate increases above this value.
- O Value - Ohmic ON/OFF. 0 is Ohmic OFF, 1 is Ohmic ON.
INFORMATION: If the Cutting voltage is set to 0 in G200 MASSO will use “Auto Voltage” option where the system samples the voltage at cutting height and then maintains this voltage for the entire cut. Should you find that the torch height is too high or too low you can type in a new value in the on screen cutting voltage box or use the on screen Torch up or Torch Down button to adjust the torch height in real time.
INFORMATION: The THC Feed rate parameter is specified using the M667 F Gcode. If you find that the THC feed rate is too fast or too show you can manually adjust the feedrate on the Override page using the THC Feed: slider.
N10 G200 F150 P5.5 D500 C3.1 V116 A50 O1