This command is used to set work offsets values to different offset locations.
Syntax & Parameters
- L2 Value - Must be issued with G10.
- P Value - The P value is required with G10 and it define the work offset number to change between G54 and G59.
- P0 is used to set G54 work offset.
- P1 is used to set G55 work offset.
- P2 is used to set G56 work offset.
- P3 is used to set G57 work offset.
- P4 is used to set G58 work offset.
- P5 is used to set G59 work offset.
- X, Y, Z, A, B Value - specifies the axis you wish to offset following the distance value. The distance value will be the current machine units in use.
N10 G10 L2 P0 X10 Y10
The above program will add add 10 millimetres to the X and Y axis G54 offset.
INFORMATION: Units are defined as either inches or mm depending on your machines setup or G20 or G21 command in use.