This command is used to set work offsets values to different offset locations.
Syntax & Parameters
- L2 Value - Must be issued with G10.
- P Value - The P value is required with G10 and it defines the work offset number to change between G54 and G59.
- P0 is used to set the current active work offset.
- P1 is used to set G54 work offset
- P2 is used to set G55 work offset.
- P3 is used to set G56 work offset.
- P4 is used to set G57 work offset.
- P5 is used to set G58 work offset.
- P6 is used to set G59 work offset.
- X, Y, Z, A, B Value - specifies the axis you wish to offset following the distance value. The distance value will be the current machine units in use.
N10 G10 L2 P1 X10 Y10
The above program line will set the X and Y axis G54 offset to 10 millimetres.
INFORMATION: Units are defined as either inches or mm depending on your machines setup or G20 or G21 command in use.
INFORMATION: This function does not overwrite G54 - G59 offset values saved to backup memory through the F4 screen, although the F4 screen will display the current offset values.