Status LED & Alarms
Alarms can be caused by any of the below reasons:
- The enable signal of 5v to 24v is not received by the motor.
- The motor received STEP signals that have acceleration or top RPM higher than the motor can support. This will also be affected by how much load is on the motor.
- The power applied to the motor is less or more than the motor's specifications.
- The current required to work under load is not enough.
- The motor is not able to complete requestion rotation due to external mechanical issues such as the machine axis hitting something or getting stuck.
Model: HT-SCL-2NM with 2Nm maximum tourque
Model: HT-SCL-3NM with 3Nm maximum tourque