This tool is currently in development
- Tool 118
- To change to Camera issue a T118 M06 command in MDI and include this in your Gcode file to ensure that it changes to the correct screen if you run a Gcode file
- A TTL output is provided to turn on the Camera light and can also be used to turn on the camera if it has the capability.
- MASSO does not support external USB cameras at this time and will not display an image on screen but can be used with a camera and external screen.
- This tool allows you to align the X & Y axis using a camera mounted the the Z axis which can be used for focusing the camera.
- Once in your chosen location you can view your target, read or Zero the axis coordinates as needed.
Assign Camera Light output