INFORMATION: This feature is still in development and cannot be used at this time.
- Tool 113
- To change to Oxy issue a T113 M06 command in MDI and include this in your Gcode file to ensure that it changes to the correct screen when you run your Gcode file
- Oxy torch allows MASSO to work with a oxy torch setup.
- The X, Y & Z offset relative to the Plasma torch can be entered in the Multi-Head Setting page
- Outputs have been provided to allow control of the Gases, Torch up and down as well as ignition which can be assigned to any of the MASSO TTL outputs.
- An input to monitor the Oxy-Flame Out input has ben provided and can be assigned to any of the MASSO inputs. This will turn off the Gases if a flameout is detected.
Assigning Oxy outputs
Assigning Oxy Input