All units are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship, material
and are warranted to meet the Company's published specifications, but no other warranty, expressed or implied, is made by the seller unless expressly set forth. Hind Technology warrants its equipment for one (1) year to be free from defects in workmanship and material.
Hind Technology shall have no obligation or liability under this warranty:
- For special, indirect or consequential personal or property damage arising from the failure of its equipment.
- If the equipment was not installed, operated or maintained in accordance to Hind Technology's installation instructions.
- If the equipment was serviced, repaired, altered or modified in any way by a third party other than Hind Technology authorized personnel.
Hind Technology further reserves the right to the following:
- The right to repair or replace customers' units at its discretion.
- The right under this warranty to refuse or reject any and all warranty claims for any reason whatsoever if, based on the Company's estimation, damage to subject equipment was not caused by component or factory workmanship defects.
- Any unit sent back to Hind Technology for warranty repair must have prior notification and approval for the return or the unit will be refused delivery.
- All transportation costs, both in-bound and out-bound freight, are the responsibility of the customer.