Different functions can be assigned to inputs in the F1-Settings screen. These can be used to set up things such as:
- Homing sensors.
- Input buttons for cycle start.
- Input buttons to automatically load gcode files from USB Flash drive.
- Tool changer sensor inputs.
INFORMATION: All input signals can be easily inverted by selecting the input in the INPUTS list and pressing the space-bar key on the keyboard to invert the input signal. These settings are automatically saved.
INFORMATION: All Masso inputs are optically isolated and trigger with inputs from +5v to +24v
INFORMATION: Some inputs used for external buttons require the button to remained pressed for 1 second before the input is accepted. This is to safe guard against accidental operation.
List of Configurable Inputs
INFORMATION: Input 9 on MASSO has special circuitry for connection as Plasma-MASSO DTHC on the MASSO G3 and MASSO touch. If you are not using the MASSO DTHC you can assign any the input to any other feature.
- Air Pressure Low Alarm
- Auxiliary Input 1-16
- Auxiliary Output 1-6 Toggle - (This input toggles the corresponding auxiliary output 1-6 status from high to low or lot to high depending on it's current state)
- Autoload G-Code (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6) Inputs
- Cycle Start Button Input.
- Cycle Stop Button Input - (Feed hold)
- Chuck Clamp/Unclamp - (This input is used to open the chuck by changing the Chuck Clamp output to High while the button is pressed and is interlocked with the spindle.)
- Coolant Flood On Input.
- Coolant Mist & Flood Off
- Coolant Mist On Input
- Door Open/Close
- Door Sensor Input
- Gcode Rewind Button
- Go to Home Machine
- Go to Parking Position
- Home Machine Input.
- Jog/Rapid A+ & A- Inputs
- Jog/Rapid B+ & B- Inputs
- Jog/Rapid X+ & X- Inputs
- Jog/Rapid Y+ & Y- Inputs
- Jog/Rapid Z+ & Z- Inputs
- Jog/Rapid Mode Input (This input changes the jog/rapid axis inputs above from single step to continuous mode while the input is high.)
- Lubricant Alarm Input
- Oxy Flameout
- Plasma-MASSO DTHC (NOTE: This feature can only be assigned to input 9 on MASSO G3 & MASSO Touch)
- Plasma Ohmic
- Plasma - Torch Touch Signal
- Plasma - Torch Breakaway Signal
- Plasma - Plasma Arc OK Signal
- Spindle Coolant Flow Alarm Input.
- Spindle Coolant Pulses Alarm - (minimum 1 pulse need every 10 seconds)
- Spindle Motor Alarm.
- Spindle VFD Run Status
- THC UP
- THC Down
- Tool Changer - Inputs
- Tool Setter
- WaterJet-Cut Sense
- WaterJet-Head Breakaway
- WaterJet-Air Pressure Low
- WaterJet-Water pressure Low
- WaterJet-Abrasive Metering
- X, Y, Z, A, B - Home Sensor Input
- X, Y, Z, A, B Motor Alarm Input
Inputs available in Beta software
- Auxiliary Output 1-16 Toggle - (This input toggles the corresponding auxiliary output 1-16 status from high to low or lot to high depending on it's current state)
- Dust Hood-1
- Dust Hood-2
- Spindle CW - On/Off
- Spindle CCW - On/Off
- Plasma On/Off