Setting up the tool changer
- Go to F1-Setup screen and open Tool Changer window.
- From the list select Press enter to open Tool Changer list and select the the Hercus PC200 - 8 Tool Turret from the list.
Syntax used in this document for Tool Changer inputs and outputs
"Tool Changer - Output 1" means Tool Change - 1 and it is an output
"Tool Changer - Input 1" means Tool Changer -1 and it is an Input
Note: Any tool changer input or output can be assigned to any Input or Output on MASSO. The tool changer number does not refer to an actual input or output port.
Wire the sensor inputs and assign to MASSO as below:
- Tool Changer - Input 1 for Tool 0 signal input (used to home the turret during machine homing).
- Tool Changer - Input 2 for Tool counter signal input.
- Tool Changer - Input 3 for Locking pin signal input.
Wire the control outputs and assign to MASSO as below:
- Tool Changer - Output 1 to rotate turret for tool change rotation.
- Tool Changer - Output 2 to rotate turret in tool lock direction.