Regular updates are released to add more features to the units.
The software upgrade process can be easily performed on-site by following the instructions below:
Each software version is complete and and does not require previous software versions to be installed.
This process is the same whether you are installing a new MASSO or updating software.
Always make a backup of your settings and save a copy of the printable file to check your settings are correct after updating.
INFORMATION: The latest software updates are available from your my Workshop portal.
Information: Avoid using unbranded USB Flash drives as these are known to give issues with software install and upgrades
Information: Always make a backup of your settings before upgrading your software.
- Ensure you are using the right software install instructions for your controller. These are for MASSO Touch.
- Ensure your Flash drive is formatted to Fat32
- Ensure that your flash drive is using MBR as GPT is not supported.
- Create a folder called MASSO on the flash drive and copy the software file downloaded from MY WORKSHOP
- Back up your current setting and save the printable file.
- On powering the MASSO Touch and immediately tap the screen repeatedly until the MASSO software load screen appears. If the software load screen does not appear re-power MASSO and start again.
- Select the desired software from the list in the software load screen and press the enter key on your keyboard.
- After the software has finished loading press the Escape button on screen and your MASSO will restart with your new software.
- Use your printable file to check your settings after updating.