This feature currently undergoing Alpha testing and will be available for MASSO G3 & MASSO Touch in an upcoming Beta software release.
Cutter compensation on MASSO consists of Z Wear, G40, G41 & G42
- Z Wear - Compensation (Automatic)
- G40 - Cutter Compensation cancel
- G41 - Cutter Compensation Left
- G42 - Cutter Compensation Right
G40, G41 & G42
- G40, G41 & G42 are documented in the Supported Gcode section and can be accessed by selection the appropriate links above.
- These Gcodes deal with the change of cutter diameter over time as a cutter wears down with use though they also have other applications
- Gcode needs to be specially written to use these Gcodes correctly. Simply adding the codes to existing Gcode files will create unpredictable results.
Tool is worn by 0.1mm