Regular updates are released to add more features to the units.
The software upgrade process can be easily performed on-site by following the instructions below:
The installation of new software and the software upgrade process are the same.
Avoid using unbranded USB Flash drives as these are known to give issues with software install and upgrades
INFORMATION: The latest software updates are available from your my Workshop portal.
Information: Summary of install and upgrade process
- Before upgrading to new software, make a backup of your settings. >> Backup your settings
- Ensure your Flash drive is formatted to Fat32 and uses MBR as GPT is not supported
- Create a folder called MASSO on the flash drive and copy the software file emailed to you into this folder.
- If you have a MASSO G3, on powering the MASSO G3, immediately press the F1 key repeatedly until the MASSO software load screen appears. If the software load screen does not appear re-power MASSO and start again.
- If you have a MASSO Touch, on powering the MASSO Touch, tap the screen repeatedly until the MASSO software load screen appears. If the software load screen does not appear re-power MASSO and start again.
- Keep pressing the keyboard F1 key or keep tapping the MASSO Touch screen on power-up and do not wait for the screen to show any messages.
- Select the desired software from the list in the software load screen using the up/down arrow keys and press the enter key on your keyboard.
- After the software has finished loading press the ESC key and your MASSO will restart with your new software.