The Single block button puts MASSO into a single step mode.
This is mostly used as a troubleshooting function to test Gcode one line at a time to establish where the problem may be occurring.
- When the Single Block button is pressed the button changes to yellow to indicate that the machine is in Single Block mode.
- The machine will execute a single line of Gcode at a time.
- To step between lines the Cycles start button is pressed.
- To exit Single Block mode press the Single Block button again and it will toggle back to normal mode and the machine will start moving normally.
- Entering Single Block mode automatically sets the machine back to the start of the Gcode file.
- If you wish to test further into the program select Single Block mode and then use Jump to Line to select the line you wish to start testing from.