Regular updates are released to add more features to the units. Custom software's are also released for special client requirements. The software up-gradation process can be easily performed on site by following the instructions below:
Information: Avoid using unbranded USB Flash drives as these are known to give issues with software install and upgrades
Information: It is advisable to make a backup of your settings before upgrading your software.
NOTE: For the below example the controller serial number will be 5A-660
WARNING: Check that while copying file from email the file name is not renamed and is exactly "00000660.HTG"
- Check that the file name matches the serial number of the controller.
- Connect a USB flash drive to your PC/MAC and make sure it's been formatted in FAT or FAT32 format.
- Copy all the files received in the software update email including "00000660.HTG" and Data1.HTG file to the USB flash drive.
- When copying the files to the USB flash drive, please make sure that your email software does not download the files as ZIP file.
- Power off the controller.
- NOTE: Make sure that there is nothing connected on the PlayStation connector on the MASSO
- Insert the USB flash drive into the controller's USB flash drive connector and DO NOT connect a USB hub.
- Power up the controller and a progress bar will be displayed on the screen showing the upgrade status.
- Once the progress bar shows 100%, the upgrade process is finished, please power cycle the unit.