Regular updates are released to add more features to the units. Custom software is also released for special client requirements. The software upgrade process can be easily performed on-site by following the instructions below:
INFORMATION: The latest software updates are available from your my Workshop portal.
Information: Avoid using unbranded USB Flash drives as these are known to give issues with software install and upgrades
Information: It is advisable to make a backup of your settings before upgrading your software.
Information: Summary of install and upgrade process
- Ensure your Flash drive is formatted to Fat32
- Create a folder called MASSO on the flash drive and copy the software file emailed to you into this folder.
- On powering the MASSO, immediately press the F1 key repeatedly until the MASSO software load screen appears. If the software load screen does not appear re-power MASSO and start again.
IMPORTANT: On powering the MASSO Touch, tap the screen repeatedly until the MASSO software load screen appears. If the software load screen does not appear re-power MASSO and start again.
CAUTION: Keep pressing the keyboard F1 key or keep tapping the MASSO Touch screen on power-up and do not wait for the screen to show any messages.
- Select the desired software from the list in the software load screen using the up/down arrow keys and press the enter key on your keyboard.
- After the software has finished loading press the ESC key and your MASSO will restart with your new software.