- Tool 111
- This Laser is used for engraving and cutting and requires to be used with a laser capable of being connected to a TTL output.
- It's intensity is controlled by PWM
- PWM is controlled by the S command when if Laser mode.
- The X, Y & Z offset relative to the main spindle can be entered in the Multi-Head Setting page
- A dedicated PWM output is provided on MASSO output 11 and must be configured as Laser Engraving/Cutting. No other output can be used for PWM output.
- An output is provided to move the Laser head into position or can be used to enable / disable the laser for additional safety. (Laser-up/Down)
- An air assist output is provided turned on and off using M8 / M9 Gcode commands.
Assigning Laser outputs
Installing and set up a Laser on MASSO
Generic Laser Setup
WARNING: The example below is intended to illustrate the concept of how such a system could be wired. The actual wiring of your machine will depend on the hardware used and it's requirements. Please consult your user manual for the correct way to wire your selected hardware. If unsure please consult a qualified electrical engineer to assist with wiring of your machine.